Followers

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dangerous Plant


source: email from a friend.


I almost lost my daughter who put a piece of the leaf of this plant in her mouth and her tongue swelled to the point of suffocation. This is one plant but there are others with the same characteristics of coloring. Those are also poisonous and we should get rid of them.

As we all leave our children home in the hands of the helpers, we should give them a safe environment where they can play .

This plant is common in many offices and in homes.

It is a deadly poison.

It can kill a kid in less than a minute and an adult in 15 minutes. 

If touched, one should never touch ones eyes; it can cause partial or permanent blindness.

It should be uprooted from your garden and taken out of your office.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

World Visitors Map

free counters

Search